Breakfast Noodlesby Leena Kohli (@leenakohli)
Start your day with a wholesome and flavorful breakfast option - a satisfying noodle bowl of nutritious ingredients. Prepare a delicious and nourishing meal in no time with the delightful combination of healthy noodles, vibrant glazed vegetables, and a delectable oil dressing.
- 1cupCarrot (sliced)
- 8florets of Broccoli
- 1cupRed Capsicum (sliced)
- 1cupCabbage (shredded)
- 1/2cupSalad Leaves (roughly chopped)
- 2cupNoodles (boiled)
- 1tspChilli Oil
- 3cloveGarlic (finely chopped)
- 2tbspSweet Chilli Sauce
Boil water in a deep pan and add a pinch of salt. Add the noodles and cook for 8-10 minutes (as suggested on the packet) until soft. Once cooked, strain the noodles and set them aside.
Slice the carrots, broccoli, and capsicum and shred the cabbage. Roughly chop the salad leaves and keep them aside.
- In a bowl, crack the eggs and add salt, pepper, and chopped salad leaves. Whisk the mixture until well combined.
- Heat a flat pan and add oil to it. Pour the whisked eggs onto the pan, spreading it evenly. Cook the eggs over low heat until one side is done. Flip the omelette and cook the other side. Transfer the cooked omelette to a plate and cut it into small squares.
Heat a wok over medium heat and add chilli oil. Stir the oil for a few seconds until it warms up. Add the finely chopped garlic and cook for about a minute until it turns light golden.
Add the sliced carrots and broccoli to the wok and cook on medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes or until slightly softened.
Add the capsicum and shredded cabbage to the wok and stir-fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add the boiled noodles, sweet chilli sauce and the prepared omelette squares. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
Tips & Tricks
You can use your preferred vegetables for this recipe.
Use a large wok for cooking the noodles and vegetables to ensure enough space for stirring.
To prevent the noodles from sticking together, drizzle some oil into the boiling water before adding the noodles.
The number of servings for this recipe may vary depending on the portion size served.
Elevate your confidence through the magic of home cooking with my easy-to-follow recipes 👩🍳✨