www.chefadora.com (the "Site") is owned and operated by Chefadora Pty Ltd. Chefadora Pty Ltd is the data controller and can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What information we collect about you and how we collect it;
- How we use the information we collect about you and the legal basis for such use;
- How we share the information we collect about you and the legal basis for such sharing;
- Your choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your information; and
- The security procedures we have in place to protect against the unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your information.
When the legal basis for us processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, it will not make processing which we completed before you withdrew your consent unlawful.
You can withdraw your consent by: Contacting Chefadora at email@example.com.
- On this Site. This includes information you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser based interaction between you and this Site.
4. It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Chefadora or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
5. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
6.1 We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but does not identify you, such as demographic information you provide us voluntarily or we collect automatically when you access our Site (“non-personal information”); and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
6.2 We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. For example, we collect personal information when you register for an account, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, participate in a survey, provide feedback, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact information.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners. For example, we may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
6.3 Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form). You can also unsubscribe from our marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
6.4 Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Chefadora’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Chefadora about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For other reasons disclosed to you at the time we collect your personal information or pursuant to your consent.
6.5 We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Chefadora, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also unsubscribe by following the instructions contained in any email you receive from us in accordance with applicable law.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
9. Data Security
10. International Transfer
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Australia and process it there.
11. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
13. Contact Us
- By email:email@example.com